关闭→
当前位置:笔墨馆>中外名著>名著阅读>再别康桥>再别康桥英汉对照

再别康桥英汉对照

笔墨馆 人气:1.24W

再别康桥 Saying Good-bye to Cambridge Again

作者:徐志摩 By Xu Zhimo

轻轻的我走了, Very quietly I take my leave

正如我轻轻的来; As quietly as I came here;

我轻轻的招手, Quietly I wave good-bye

作别西天的云彩。 To the rosy clouds in the western sky.

那河畔的金柳, The golden willows by the riverside

是夕阳中的新娘; Are young brides in the setting sun;

波光里的艳影, Their reflections on the shimmering waves

在我的心头荡漾。 Always linger in the depth of my heart.

软泥上的青荇, The floating heart growing in the sludge

油油的在水底招摇; Sways leisurely under the water;

在康河的'柔波里, In the gentle waves of Cambridge

我甘心做一条水草! I would be a water plant!

那榆荫下的一潭, That pool under the shade of elm trees

不是清泉,是天上虹; Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky;

揉碎在浮藻间, Shattered to pieces among the duckweeds

沉淀着彩虹似的梦。 Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream.

寻梦?撑一支长蒿, To seek a dream? Just to pole a boat upstream

向青草更青处漫溯; To where the green grass is more verdant;

满载一船星辉, Or to have the boat fully loaded with starlight

在星辉斑斓里放歌。 And sing aloud in the splendor of starlight.

但我不能放歌, But I cannot sing aloud

悄悄是别离的笙箫; Quietness is my farewell music;

夏虫也为我沉默, Even summer insects heap silence for me

沉默是今晚的康桥! Silent is Cambridge tonight!

悄悄的我走了, Very quietly I take my leave

正如我悄悄的来; As quietly as I came here;

我挥一挥衣袖, Gently I flick my sleeves

不带走一片云彩。 Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away

TAG标签:#再别康桥 #对照 #英汉 #